Solid Conditioner for Normal Hair
Cosmetic Zero Waste, Zero Plastic, 100% Natural and Vegan Friendly
Normal hair also needs care to maintain its balance, maintain shine and vitality. Our conditioner has been formulated to help protect your hair and maintain balance, make styling easier and enjoy the benefits of natural ingredients. to improve their resistance to the different aggressions they undergo daily.
A small amount is enough to detangle your hair after each wash, while providing them the nutrients necessary for their well-being.
At Zen Garden, we are proud to explain the ingredients that make up our products. Pure and 100% natural, it is their virtues that are proof of their effectiveness.
The ingredients of our formulation are 100% of vegetable origin.
- The butters of shea butter and coconut butters are allies of size, even for the normal hair. We selected them for their strong affinity with the hair fibre. Coconut oil, rich in lauric acid, penetrates easily into the hair fibre and allows deep nourishment of the hair! In combination with shea butter, it will help prevent forks. Choose pure, unrefined and organic, these two vegetable butters will help you preserve a soft and silky hair, without weighing them down.
- Rice protein: key conditioning ingredient, it will coat the hair fibre and facilitate its styling. Extracted from the rice bran, this protein will also strengthen your hair fibre, and acts as a volumizer for normal hair but fine.
- Castor oil: known as naturally promoting hair growth, it also helps to increase shine , robustness and vitality.
- BTMS and Conditioner Emulsifier: these two emulsifiers are hair conditioners that make it easier to dislodge your hair. We chose them in our formulation because they are the softer detangler, and they do not smother the hair fibre.
- Lactic acid: key ingredient (of vegetable origin) of our formulation, it has three function. It brings shine to your hair. It will also activate the conditioner emulsifier and participate in detangling your hair. But its most important role: it will control the pH of your solid conditioner. Thus, the pH of our solid conditioner has been optimised to close the cuticles of your hair. This will help protect the inner structure of the hair, capture hydration and better reflect the light. It will also help to keep a silky touch and prevent your hair from getting tangled too quickly.
- The emulsifiers (Glyceryle Stereate S / E and Alcohol Cétéarilique), meanwhile, bring a creamy touch to your conditioner on contact some water. It will thus facilitate its application.
Also work wonder with shampoo bar (soap based shampoo bars):
Do you use soap bars to wash your hair? You probably need to rinse your hair with vinegar water (or another acidic solution) in order to close the cuticles of your hair fiber. This is because soap bars (whose pH can not be controlled) are basic. The acid solution will thus help to rebalance the pH of your hair.Our conditioner is a more suitable alternative because in addition to rebalancing the pH of your hair, it will also feed them, protect them and facilitate their styling.
Our solid conditioners works well with our range of solid shampoos as well as shampoo bars.
How to use your solid conditioner for normal hair?
- Wet your solid conditioner lightly and rub in your hand to create a fine cream.
- Apply on your wet hair previously washed with our shampoo with the solid rose or your usual shampoo.
- For a deep care, you can leave the after-shampoo shampoo rest a few minutes. For a simple demeal, you can rinse after application.
Then let your solid conditioner dry in a dry area
INCI: Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) Butter, Cetearyl Alcohol and Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cocos nucifera (coconut) oil
Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Glycertle Stereate SE, Lactic Acid, Ricinus communis (Castor) Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydrolyzed rice protein, Tocopherols (mixed), helianthus annuus seed oil, Parfum, Rose Damascan Essential Oil