Shea butter vertues
For the skin
- Hydrates thanks to its high lipid content. Indeed, it easily passes the skin barrier and thus moisturizes the upper layer of the epidermis, effectively and sustainably.
- Soften, thanks to cinnamic esters. Indeed, by passing through the cutaneous barrier, shea butter will nourish the skin and soften it, and makes it sensitive to external aggressions.
- Protects the skin against the aggressions of the sun: thanks to keritene, it protects the skin against the UV rays and the aggressions of the environment.
- Heals and acts as an anti-aging agent: thanks to its present vitamin E content, it helps to promote cellular regeneration. This vitamin will give the necessary energy to the metabolism to produce cells in large numbers.
- Moisturizes the hair fiber deeply and makes the hair softer, stronger and more flexible thanks to its high content of fatty acids (linoleic, oleic, stearic and palmitic).
- Makes hair more supple and shiny, thanks to the vitamins A it contains
- Helps regrow and renew hair thanks to vitamin D
- Improves the circulation of the scalp (so that the hair can enjoy all the nutrients carried by the blood) and stimulates the production of sebum to fight against drying out, thanks to the vitamins E.
Thanks to its very rich composition (Vitamins A, D, and E, oleic, stearic, or palmitic acid, karitene and cinnamic esters, …) shea butter works on both the hairy and the fiber core capillary but in addition it is suitable for all types of hair.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.