Paraben, Palm Oil and Sulfate free solid shampoo for normal hair
What is in our solid shampoo for normal hair?
A good shampoo will help you clean your hair, as well as nourishing it and participating in its heath. We would like to explain you all the ingredients involved in your shampoo bar will help you to understand how it works and how it is beneficial for your hair. We chose each ingredient to optimise the effects of your solid shampoo.
All the ingredients we use are from natural raw materials:
- Organic and unrefined coconut oil: the magic properties of coconut oils on hair are multiple. We chose this oil because it is very rich in vitamins and essential fatty and will nourish and smooth your hair fiber. It will also nourish your scalp and help to remove sebum build-up from hair follicles. Your hair will be shinier and more vigourus.
- Jojoba oil: the jojoba oil will nourish, embellish and improve your hair shine. It will also normalize your sebum production so they do not become greasy.
- Kaolin and the Pink Clay: those two clays will gently absorb the excess of sebum on your scalp, and will enhance the cleaning and purifying properties of your shampoo bar.
- Ayvervedic rose powder: this powder will provide a soft smell of rose and the pink color to your shampoo bar.
- Rose hydrolat: this hydrolat improves your scalp blood circulation and promotes hair growth. Thanks to its conditioning properties, it will also revitalize the hair fiber. It helps preventing dandruff, itching and stimulates the scalp.
- Rose essential oil: this oil will provide the same properties as the rose hydrolat and will strengthen your hair but not only. it will also provide that captivating and natural parfum of rose.
- SCI: this is the surfactant. It provides the foaming property to your shampoo bar. It is derived from Coconut, and we chose this because it has no sulphate and is the most gentle solid surfactant currently available.
- Decyl glucoside: secondary surfactant of your solid shampoo bar, this will enhance your shampoo bar foam.
- Vegetable Glycerin: moisturazing agent, it also has conditioning properties and can help improve the look of your hair.
- Stearic Acid: extracted from plants, this cosmetic ingredient will help to harden your solid shampoo, but not only. It will also nourrish your hair.
Why you should adopt our solid shampoo?
- All the cosmetic ingredients e use for your solid shampoo are natural or extracted from natural raw materials. This means our solid shampoo is healthier than conventional shampoo, that most of the time contain lots of chemical ingredients including sulphate and paraben.
- Our solid shampoo is sold in packaging with zero plastic involved, and there is no cosmetic ingredients with petroleum origin so it is more ecofriendly than conventional shampoo.
- When traveling, you can keep your solid shampoo in your hand-luggage without worrying about security check. In addition, your shampoo bar will easily replace up to 2 bottles of your usual liquid shampoo.
- We chose the softest sulfacant ingredients to make sure your shampoo bar is gentle with your scalp.
Your solid shampoo first use should be in the 2 months after purchase. Your shampoo period of use after first use is then 3 months.
Our shampoo bars lifetime is shorter than conventional liquid shampoo because we do not add any synthetic product to extend their shelf-life and. We produce them in small batch on a continuous production flow.
Sodium cocoyl isethionate, Stearic Acid, Kaolin, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Rosa damascena flower water, Cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, Decyl Glycocide, Rosa damascena flower powder, Glycerin, Montmorillonite, Illite, Rosa Centifolia oil.
Naturally present in the essential oils: Citral, Citronellol, Farnesol, Geraniol