Paraben, palm oil and Sulfate free solid shampoo for greasy Hair
What is in our solid shampoo?
Did you know that greasy hair is caused by too much sebum production? Greasy hair requires a proper hair care to keep it under control. Understanding all the ingredients involved in your shampoo bar will help you to understand how it works and how it is beneficial for your hair. We chose each ingredient to optimise the effects of your solid shampoo.
All the ingredients we use are from natural raw materials:
- Jojoba oil: the jojoba oil normalize your sebum production and will rebalance your greasy hair. It will also nourish, embellish and improve your hair shine.
- Kaolin: this white clay will gently absorb the excess of sebum on your scalp, and will enhance the cleaning and purifying properties of your shampoo bar.
- Ayvervedic orange powder: this powder has incredible properties that will be beneficial for your hair: it will stimulate your scalp and reinforce your hair strength, will help to untangle your hair and will make them shinier and softer.
- Organic and unrefined coconut oil: the magic properties of coconut oils on hair are multiple. We chose this oil because it is very rich in vitamins and essential fatty and will nourish and smooth your hair fiber. It will also nourish your scalp and help to remove sebum build-up from hair follicles. Your hair will be shinier and more vigourus.
- Lemon essential oil: The lemon essential oil contains citric acid that will absorbs the excess oil and will helps balance natural scalp oils. it will also help you to have a clean and shiny hair for a longer time.
- Grapefruit essential oil: we selected this essential oil because it reduces grease, sweat and bacteria while adding volume and shine. If you color your hair, grapefruit oil might also be able to protect strands from sunlight damage.
- Petit grain hydrolat: as the lemon and grapefruit oils, this hydrolat will help rebalancing your scalp oils.
- SCI: this is the surfactant. It provides the foaming property to your shampoo bar. It is derived from Coconut, and we chose this because it has no sulphate and is the most gentle solid surfactant currently available.
- Decyl glucoside: secondary surfactant of your shampoo bar, this will enhance your shampoo bar foam.
- Vegetable Glycerin: moisturazing agent, it also has conditioning properties and can help improve the look of your hair.
- Stearic Acid: extracted from plants, this cosmetic ingredient will help to harden your solid shampoo, but not only. It will also nourrish your hair.
Why you should adopt our solid shampoo?
- All the cosmetic ingredients we use for your solid shampoo are natural or extracted from natural raw materials. This means our solid shampoo is healthier than conventional shampoo, that most of the time contain lots of chemical ingredients including sulphate and paraben.
- Our solid shampoo is sold in packaging with zero plastic involved, and there is no cosmetic ingredients with petroleum origin so it is more ecofriendly than conventional shampoo.
- When traveling, you can keep your solid shampoo in your hand-luggage without worrying about security check. In addition, your shampoo bar will easily replace up to 2 bottles of your usual liquid shampoo.
- We chose the softest sulfacant ingredients to make sure your shampoo bar is gentle with your scalp.
Your solid shampoo first use should be in the 2 months after purchase. Your shampoo period of use after first use is then 3 months.
Our shampoo bars lifetime is shorter than conventional liquid shampoo because we do not add any synthetic product to extend their shelf-life and. We produce them in small batch on a continuous production flow.
INCI Ingredients: Sodium cocoyl isethionate, Stearic Acid, Citrus aurantium peel powder, Citrus reticulata blanco water floral, Kaolin, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Decyl Glycocide, Cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, Glycerin, Citrus medica limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil
*Naturally present in the essential oils: Citral, Citronellol, Eugenol, Linalool