Paraben, palm free and Sulfate free solid shampoo for dry hair
What is in our solid shampoo for dry hair?
A good shampoo will help you clean your hair, as well as nourishing it and participating in its heath. We would like to explain you all the ingredients involved in your shampoo bar will help you to understand how it works and how it is beneficial for your hair. We chose each ingredient to optimise the effects of your solid shampoo.
All the ingredients we use are from natural raw materials:
- Organic and unrefined shea butter: Dry hair is often rough. Shea butter will moisturise your hair fiber deeply and repair the stem of your forked hair. Its action will make your hair stronger, softer, and shinier.
- Organic and unrefined coconut oil: the magic properties of coconut oils on hair are multiple. We chose this oil because it is very rich in vitamins and essential fatty and will nourish and smooth your hair fiber. It will also nourish your scalp and help to remove sebum build-up from hair follicles. Your hair will be shinier and more vigourus.
- Pure castor oil: Dry hair often suffers from pitchforks and breaks, making it difficult to grow. While coconut oil and shea butter will help reduce forks and breaks, castor oil will help your hair grow and slow down hair loss.
- Kaolin clay: it will gently absorb the excess of sebum on your scalp, and will enhance the cleaning and purifying properties of your shampoo bar.
- Ayvervedic Amla powder: This powder is an excellent hair stimulant and will complement the action of castor oil. It will also restore strength and volume to dull, flat hair and can help slow the appearance of white hair.
- Rose hydrolat: this hydrolat improves your scalp blood circulation and promotes hair growth. Thanks to its conditioning properties, it will also revitalize the hair fiber. It helps preventing dandruff, itching and stimulates the scalp.
- Ylang-ylang essential oil: the virtues of ylang-ylang on the hair are multiple. On dry, fragile and damaged hair, it will strengthen them, protect them, help them regrow (and slow down any falls), make them shine and will soften them.
- SCI: this is the surfactant. It provides the foaming property to your shampoo bar. It is derived from Coconut, and we chose this because it has no sulphate and is the most gentle solid surfactant currently available.
- Decyl glucoside: secondary surfactant of your shampoo bar, this will enhance your shampoo bar foam.
- Vegetable Glycerin: moisturazing agent, it also has conditioning properties and can help improve the look of your hair.
- Coconut based Stearic Acid: extracted from plants, this cosmetic ingredient will help to harden your solid shampoo, but not only. It will also nourrish your hair.
Why you should adopt our solid shampoo?
- All the cosmetic ingredients we use for your solid shampoo are natural or extracted from natural raw materials. This means our solid shampoo is healthier than conventional shampoo, that most of the time contain lots of chemical ingredients including sulphate and paraben.
- Our solid shampoo is sold in packaging with zero plastic involved, and there is no cosmetic ingredients with petroleum origin so it is more ecofriendly than conventional shampoo.
- When traveling, you can keep your solid shampoo in your hand-luggage without worrying about security check. In addition, your shampoo bar will easily replace up to 2 bottles of your usual liquid shampoo.
- We chose the softest sulfacant ingredients to make sure your shampoo bar is gentle with your scalp.
Your solid shampoo first use should be in the 2 months after purchase. Your shampoo period of use after first use is then 3 months.
Our shampoo bars lifetime is shorter than conventional liquid shampoo because we do not add any synthetic product to extend their shelf-life and. We produce them in small batch on a continuous production flow.
Sodium cocoyl isethionate, Kaolin, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) Butter, Stearic Acid, Rosa damascena flower water, Cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, Decyl Glycocide, Glycerin, Emblica officinalis fruit extract, Ricinus communis (Castor) Oil, Cananga odorata (Ylang Ylang) Oil, 100% natural Parfum (coconut),
*naturally present in the ylang-ylang essential oil: Benzyl benzoate, Eugenol, Farnesol, Isoeugenol, Linalool.