HAPPY FALL: Get 10% of your order with the code "HAPPYFALL".
Naked Solid Shampoo – Essential Oil Free – Monoi
Essential oil free solid Shampoo for all types of hair, with organic virgin shea butter, organic virgin coconut oil, pure castor oil, amla powder, white clay, and a subtle tropical scent, using a natural fragrance
Sulfate and paraben free, this essential oil free solid shampoo is very gentle with your hair and scalp. 100% of our ingredients are from natural ingredients and naturally derived ingredients.
Your essential oil free solid shampoo is now available in two sizes!
Naked solid shampoo
Paraben free, Palm oil free, Sulfate free, Essenntial Oil free solid shampoo
for all types of hair
What is in our “Naked” solid shampoo?
A good shampoo will help you clean your hair, as well as nourishing it and participating in its heath. We would like to explain you all the ingredients involved in your essential oil free solid shampoo bar to help you to understand how it works and how it is beneficial for your hair.
Each ingredients was chosen carefully to optimise the effects of your solid shampoo.
All the ingredients we use are from natural raw materials:
- Organic and unrefined coconut oil: the magic properties of coconut oils on hair are multiple. We chose this oil because it is very rich in vitamins and essential fatty and will nourish and smooth your hair fiber. It will also nourish your scalp and help to remove sebum build-up from hair follicles. Your hair will be shinier and more vigourus.
- Kaolin: this white clay will gently absorb the excess of sebum on your scalp, and will enhance the cleaning and purifying properties of your shampoo bar. It is known to be one of the gentlest clays and is perfect for all types of hair and scalp.
- Organic and unrefined shea butter: Dry hair is often rough. Shea butter will moisturise your hair fiber deeply and repair the stem of your forked hair. Its action will make your hair stronger, softer, and shinier.
- Pure castor oil: Dry hair often suffers from pitchforks and breaks, making it difficult to grow. While coconut oil and shea butter will help reduce forks and breaks, castor oil will help your hair grow and slow down hair loss..
- Ayvervedic Amla powder: This powder is an excellent hair stimulant and will complement the action of castor oil. It will also restore strength and volume to dull, flat hair and can help slow the appearance of white hair.
- Rose hydrolat: this hydrolat improves your scalp blood circulation and promotes hair growth. Thanks to its conditioning properties, it will also revitalize the hair fiber. It helps preventing dandruff, itching and stimulates the scalp.
- SCI: this is the surfactant. It provides the foaming property to your shampoo bar. It is derived from Coconut, and we chose this because it has no sulphate and is the most gentle solid surfactant currently available.
- Decyl glucoside: secondary surfactant of your shampoo bar, this will enhance your shampoo bar foam.
- Vegetable Glycerin: moisturazing agent, it also has conditioning properties and can help improve the look of your hair.
- Coconut based Stearic Acid: extracted from plants, this cosmetic ingredient will help to harden your solid shampoo, but not only. It will also nourrish your hair.
Why you should adopt our solid shampoo?
- All the cosmetic ingredients we use for your solid shampoo are natural or extracted from natural raw materials. This means our solid shampoo is healthier than conventional shampoo, that most of the time contain lots of chemical ingredients including sulphate and paraben.
- Our solid shampoo is sold in packaging with zero plastic involved, and there is no cosmetic ingredients with petroleum origin so it is more ecofriendly than conventional shampoo.
- When traveling, you can keep your solid shampoo in your hand-luggage without worrying about security check. In addition, your shampoo bar will easily replace 1 to 2 bottles of your usual liquid shampoo.
- We chose the softest sulfacant ingredients to make sure your shampoo bar is gentle with your scalp.
Your solid shampoo first use should be in the 2 months after purchase. Your shampoo period of use after first use is then 3 months.
Our shampoo bars lifetime is shorter than conventional liquid shampoo because we do not add any synthetic product to extend their shelf-life and. We produce them in small batch on a continuous production flow.
Sodium cocoyl isethionate, Kaolin, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) Butter, Stearic Acid, Rosa damascena flower water, Cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, Decyl Glycocide, Glycerin, Emblica officinalis fruit extract, Ricinus communis (Castor) Oil, 100% natural Parfum (coconut),
*naturally present in the natural fragrance oil: Linalool.
Classic (50g), Maxi (65g)