This natural eye care recipe is a synergy of 4 natural and pure oils that will allow you to restore light and smoothness to your eye contours.
A good care for the eye contour must – in our opinion – fulfill the following criteria:
- Have important anti-aging agents. The first wrinkles are often located at this level of the face. It is therefore essential to prevent the appearance of wrinkles on this area of the face.
- Respect the sensitivity of this area, whose skin is quite thin and fragile.
- Help fight against dark circles.
The ingredients of this natural eye contour treatment have been selected to fulfill these 3 criteria.
Cosmetic Ingredients needed to make your natural eye contour care
- 10 ml of rose hip oil
- 4 ml of organic apricot oil or classic apricot oil
- 4 ml of argan oil
- 2 ml of avocado oil
What are the active ingredients in this cosmetic recipe?
All vegetable oils in this recipe are known for their anti-wrinkle properties. This guarantees the effectiveness of this treatment.
- Rosehip oil is the main anti-aging agent of this serum. If you do not like the smell of rose hip oil, you can replace it with castor oil which also has some very interesting anti-aging properties.
- Organic apricot oil or classic pure apricot oil will relax, give new radiance and “good looks” to your eye contours.
- In addition to its anti-aging properties, Argan oil will help you fade dark circles and reduce greasy spots.
- Avocado oil (unrefined) will moisturize the skin of your eye contour and nourish it deeply without harming it. He will also help him fight the signs of aging.
Steps to achieve your natural eye contour treatment:
A simple process like Hello 🙂
- Pour all the cosmetic ingredients into a small bottle.
- Close the bottle and shake the mixture.
How to apply your natural eye contour treatment:
As cleansing care:
If you are a fan of oil make-up removal, you can use this solution as a makeup remover specifically designed for the eye area. It will then allow you to remove mascarats, pencils, etc …
As anti-wrinkle care:
If you are looking for a care after makeup removal, apply this oil every night on the eye contour by massaging gently with the fingertips, after removing make-up. If you have large dark circles, lightly tap the congested areas with 2 fingers for about 10 seconds. The penetration into the epidermis of your concealer with vegetable oils will fade your dark circles.
And do not forget, to avoid bags under the eyes, to spray your face with hot water for a few seconds, then cold water!
Also be careful not to let your care inside your eye!
What we think about this recipe
This recipe is a one of our favorite because it is very easy to make with ingredients easy to find and used daily.
Financially, eye contour cares are often very expensive (not to mention the many chemicals they contain). This serum is therefore a good and economical alternative.
Adopting “Green Beauty” does not mean breaking the bank in “green” industrial cosmetics or embarking on complex natural cosmetic recipes. Zen Garden offers simple but effective cosmetic recipes.
Our two commitments:
- Easy recipes but rich in virtues: we test cosmetic recipes that do not require more than 6 cosmetic ingredients (oils, butters, powders, waxes, …).
- Our impressions: We focus on 100% natural and 100% vegan cosmetic recipes and share our opinion of the creation of the product, until its use.