Today I am going to test with you this recipe for a solid bath salt. I was attracted by this recipe for three reasons:
- First: I love bath salts that are enriched with 100% natural oils or butter. In my personal experience, I find that they make my skin really soft and I don’t need to super hydrate my body after my bath.
- Second: the required ingredients are very affordable
- Thirst: it’s really easy to do, and does not require any special material.
I found a recipe online that is almost like the one I will present you here. They used another type of salt and added some food colorings. The great thing about pink hymalayan salt is that it already had a beautiful color so there is no need to add any coloring 🙂
So let’s start:
Here are the ingredients and material we need:
- 6 à 8 tea spoons of Pink Himalaya salt (ideally cosmetic grade)
- 3 tea spoons of coconut butter
- 20 drops of essential oils of your choice.
- some molds
Steps to realise this product
- Faire fondre l’huile de coco.
- Ajouter le sel en pluie sans cesser de mélanger.
- Incorporer les colorants et l’huile essentielle.
- Répartir la préparation dans des moules. La tasser avec le dos d’une cuillère.
- Placer les moules 10 min au réfrigérateur puis démouler les sels de bain.
This is my personal adaptation, and I suggest you obviously adjust it as per your needs 🙂
If you wanna try you can the two main ingredients in our Bulk Boutique for a little price:
- Pink Himalaya salt: 0,65€ per 100g – 100g is more than enough for this recipe.
- Coconut Butter: